Women’s Championships 2020 UpdatePublished on 4th September 2020 in Uncategorised, Women's News
Women’s Championships 2020 Update
- Nominations for this event have now closed.
- Players have been allocated to Grades which have been determined according to handicap (as at close of
Wednesday 2 September 2020).
- The top 16 aggregate Gross scores after the 2 qualifying rounds will determine the Championship and Plate divisions.
- All players are eligible to qualify for the Championship and Plate Grades.
- Players can only qualify above their Grade if they are in the top 16 aggregate Gross scores.
- Players cannot qualify below their Grade.
- All Matchplay will be off the stick.
- The Championship and Plate finalists will play 36 holes (or more until a result is reached) on Wednesday 23 September.
- The semi-finals for A Grade, B Grade and C Grade will be played over 18 holes (or more until a result is reached) in the morning of 23 September.
- The final pairs for A Grade, B Grade and C Grade will play 18 holes (or more until a result is reached) in the afternoon of 23 September.
- The final pair for D Grade will play 18 holes (or more until a result is reached) in the morning of 23 September.
- Please refer to the Conditions of Play for this event.
Divisions for the qualifying are as follows:
|Grade||Handicap Range||No of Players|
|A||0 – 19||29|
|B||20 – 27||16|
|C||28 – 33||16|
After the completion of the qualifying rounds, the Divisions for Matchplay will be re-named as follows:
|Division||No of Players|