POSITION VACANT-CASUAL PRO SHOP ASSISTANTPublished on 21st March 2019 in Uncategorised
GOLF SHOP ASSISTANT – CASUAL
Do you have a sense of humour, a great work ethic, retail sales experience, dedicated customer service skills and a little experience in golf? If you answered ‘yes’ to at least four out of those five questions we want you in our team!
Bunbury Golf Club has recently completed an upgrade to the clubhouse facilities, the golf course is rated the best in the South West and is host to many major tournaments throughout the year. The club is seeking to employ an energetic person to join a small team in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
If you enjoy working in a team environment, have an outgoing personality with a can-do attitude then we want to hear from you!
You will be required to work midweek and weekends and for the right person there may be optional hours available in the bar.
The Golf Shop is open from 7:00am to 5:30pm daily.
There will be approx. 12 hours per week and more when other staff are away on annual leave.
Applicants must have current RSA accreditation or the ability to obtain.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- What similar work experience have you done?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- What do you know about the game of golf?
- Have you ever played golf? or do you have a family member or friend who is a member of a golf club?
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or call Des Shearer on 0499 028 895 for more information.