Members Update – 6th MayPublished on 6th May 2020 in Guest News, Latest News, Members News
We have been approved by our Local Liquor Enforcement Unit (LEU) to begin selling “Take-away” beverages from the Pro shop under the following guidelines- (Please note- breaches of the below may result in penalties being applied to the club and individuals)
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased from the Proshop only and are to be sold sealed and cannot be opened until after teeing off.
- Alcoholic Beverages cannot be consumed while crossing over to 2nd nine.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed post round within the club house area.
- Golfers are to continue to arrive 5 min prior and leave immediately after their round.
- Sales are NOT PERMITTED to be sold from the main bar, beverage cart or tank stand.
- Limit of 3 drinks per person per 9holes. (Note: $20 six packs will be available from the Proshop with an option to take 3 drinks each side)
- Strictly NO BYO – Staff have been advised to confiscate all beverages and to advise drinks can be collected after your round. Any members found with BYO beverages will be reported to Board for further action.
- Members are now permitted to invite guests to play outside of the reserved competition times.
- All members must continue to book all social golf online prior to arriving at the club.
- Competition Management: BGC management team will continue to manage all competitions and prizes for the immediate future. Subgroups and convenors will be advised in due course regarding any changes or return of subgroup events and fixturing.
- Timesheets will continue to open 7 days in advance, please note these timesheets are not setup too far in advance due to the constant change including today as an example that all timesheets need to be updated to allow guests including templates…
- Competitions can still be entered outside of the competition reserved time slots.
For your information-
- Total number of online golf bookings for April was 4985 versus last year 2529.
- 732/4985 were competition rounds versus last year 2267/2529 Please support the club and enter the competition of day! 2020 is the year to get that handicap down!!
- Approx 80-85% of members are using the MiScore App.
- The operations team are preparing for a restart and will be ready to open within 24hours once advised.
- Take away food and coffee will soon be available again from the Proshop… watch this space!
- All staff are currently completing the required COVID 19 Hygiene Training Course to ensure Bunbury Golf Club is a safe and virus free venue for Members and guests. Additional daily cleaning procedures and checks are being implementing and are constantly being reviewed for improvements.
- Our preferred payment method is by Member Account or Pay Wave.
The suggestion email box welcomes all feedback – send to email@example.com
Stay safe and good golfing.