Members Update 30th MarchPublished on 30th March 2020 in Members News
Following a Board meeting today I would like to advise that Members will continue to have access to play the course. Please note the course is closed to the public.
It is extremely important to be aware that social distancing practices must be strictly applied at all times.
As per government notice, golf continues to be permitted in groups of one only, or two if that person lives with you.
It is important to understand that this is being enforced by the Police with penalties of $1000 for the individual and $5000 for the club. I ask that all members strictly abide so we can continue to give members access.
- All members must book a tee time online (Husband/Wife/Partner name not required)
- Limit to hitting a maximum of 2 balls
- Repair all pitch marks plus others!!!
- Driving Range is closed
- Course Marshaling will be present at different times.
- Proshop or admin office will be attended from 9-4pm daily (Bookings are still required outside these times)
As the landscape for which we are in continues to change, we wish to advise that we are working hard at reducing the clubs footprint in all departments.
On a positive perspective, we continue to plan for the future re-open and are taking the opportunity to complete some projects to ensure we return with course improvements for our members. I am working closely with the Course Superintendent Dave Brennan on the planning and using the reduced resources in the best possible way. It is our goal that the course will improve over this period and the changes to daily maintenance will assist in achieving the best results.
Below are some of our planned items-
- Greens mown 2-3 times per week (Normally 5-6)
- Turf spraying to reduce foreign grasses
- Heavy Core to commence from Thursday 2nd April
We continue to receive feedback of support from our members and we look forward to returning to normal operations soon…
Please contact me anytime on the mobile 0499 028 895 should you have any queries.